Work With Me
We may or may not have personally met, but there are a few things I know about you:
- You want to make a difference with your art.
- You want to fulfill your creative potential.
- You value personal growth and learning.
How do I know those things? Because you’re here on my site, checking out this page listing various ways you can work with me. If you’re the type of person who wants to continue growing in your creativity, leadership, and productivity, you’re in the right place.
I love helping other artists and leaders grow. In the section below you’ll find several ways you can access my experience and learning.
1. Read the posts on the site. I write on a variety of topics related to creativity. You can find a list of popular posts, as well as a search box, on the right side of the home page. You can also check out my Books & Resources page, which lists dozens of books and tools to help you develop as a creative leader.
2. Subscribe to my newsletter. Each week, I send out helpful links and resources to help you develop your creativity. When you subscribe, I’ll also send you my free 30-day Creative Kickstart email course.
3. Purchase one of my books. I have written two books, The Artist’s Suitcase: 26 Essentials for the Creative Journey, and an Evernote guide for church leaders. You can find out more about both books on my Books & Resources page.
4. Book me as a speaker for your event. Despite all the communication tools we have available today, there is nothing quite like connecting with a live audience. As a professor and former pastor, I know how to deliver value to an audience in a clear and compelling way. On my Speaking page, you’ll discover more info about presentation topics and how to book me.
5. Hire me for writing, editing, or content development services. Like most of us, I have a limited amount of time, so I can only serve a few select clients. In addition, I will only accept a project if it is a good fit, and if I can truly add value. For more about these services, check out my Writing Services page.
6. Join a Kickstart Mastermind group. I have been working with small groups in and out of the classroom for many years. Group coaching is a great way to receive personalized coaching with the added benefits of a group setting. Beginning in early 2017, I will offer a mastermind group for writers and creatives who want to take their art to the next level. A Kickstart Mastermind is an intensive, 3-month commitment designed to get you out of a rut by producing results toward your creative goals. More information coming early 2017!
7. Hire me as your personal coach. The quickest way to get results in your creative life is through personal, one-on-one coaching. I love to help writers, artists, and other creatives tackle their obstacles, set clear goals, and get results. If you’d like to explore personal coaching with me, check out my Coaching page.
As always, feel free to email me about any of these options, or if there is any other way I can help you. I’d love to hear from you.